Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Here are our current job openings. Please click on the job title for more information, and apply from that page if you are interested.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
The Hudson Company is a specialty wood mill based in Pine Plains, NY. The Hudson Company is committed to delivering finished product with a high level of professionalism and customer service to clients in West Chester, Connecticut, Long Island, and New York City. Our delivery driver is the final face of the company and we are looking for a professional driver to represent the company is a positive light.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Curbside deliveries of wood flooring, paneling, and beams to clients in New York City, West Chester, Connecticut, and Long Island. Departure earlier than 5 am.
2. Ensure the vehicle is maintained and safe for delivery, prior to leaving our facility.
3. Secure material prior to departure.
4. Call all clients one hour prior to arrival.
5. Always be courteous to clients, both on the phone and in person.
6. Arrive to job sites on time which can include leaving before 6 AM.
Our vehicle is a 2018 Freightliner Curtainside with a 26’ flatbed. If you are personable, can wake up early, and have a clean CDL driving record, please contact Kathy Grady.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
Fair-Rite Products Corp. in Wallkill, New York has an immediate opening for an Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator. We are a manufacturer with locations in New York, Illinois and China. This position will cover our locations in the U.S.
Here is a great opportunity for the right Human Resource professional.
- Are you looking to advance your career as a H/R professional? Do you have at least 5-7 years of H/R experience as a generalist? Experience in a manufacturing environment is a plus.
- Are you willing to join our H/R department and work under the guidance of our current H/R Director, with the understanding that this is a succession plan position?
- Are you personable and able to effectively communicate with all levels in the organization?
- Are you able to maintain the balance between staff and management?
- Are you willing to assume additional responsibilities that no one else in the company wants to do? LOL
- Are you able to leap tall buildings in a single bound?
Fair-Rite Products is well known for being an employer who treats their employees fairly and generously. It is very important that we find an individual who can work in the H/R department, and follow/maintain this philosophy. Also, we need someone who understands the importance of treating everyone with respect and dignity.
If you think you are the individual described above, we would love to see your resume. Please send it to us.
Fair-Rite Products Corp. in Wallkill, New York is growing. We are adding the position of QUALITY ENGINEER to our Quality Department.
This individual will be responsible for monitoring and improving the quality of our operational processes and outputs. Will also act as an auditor for all of our internal systems identifying issues and recommending solutions for our certified Quality Management System (QMS). Responsibilities additionally include designing quality standards, inspecting materials, equipment, processes and products, developing quality control systems and determining corrective/preventive actions and their solutions and working with department heads and team leaders to implement quality measures.